Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When you are ready... I will send you....

So I heard ... as I meditated in Encinitas.. a subliminal message..

"When you are ready.. I will send you..."

So when was I "ready"?  After I had become an SRF member?
After I had finished the lessons?
After I had become a Kriyaban student?
After I had attended convocation in LA?
After I had made the pilgrimage to Forest Lawn cemetary to his crypt?
After I had made a pilgrimage to most of his temples in the USA?
Encinitas.. Lake Shrine... the Mother Center.. Hollywood.. Phoenix..
After I had attended six retreats in his Encinitas ashram, and one
at Lake Shrine?
well... apparently.... because in 2010.. suddenly I went to India..
not once.. but twice...  magically...
(posting by Dr Carolyn Heising)
                                       At Hollywood temple, Self Realization Fellowship (SRF)

No comments:

Post a Comment